Tuesday 29 November 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke

Strawberry Shortcake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #2)Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love the yummy recipes in these books. The characters are fun but I found this book being very slow compared to the first book in the series. It took about three quarters of the book before it started to get interesting.
Hannah's indecision over Mike and Norman is starting to bug me and I'm only in book 2 I think it's going to go on for a long while, love triangles usually do.
I will keep reading these books, they are a good, easy reading 'who dun it?'
With delicious recipes. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...