Sunday 20 November 2011

The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide by J.R. Ward

The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's GuideThe Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide by J.R. Ward

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've never read "An insider's Guide" to a series before. I put it off for a long time thinking it would be a boring recap of the series so far. I was proved so wrong when I picked this up.

This book has all sorts of fun brotherhood information in it. Firstly there is a Novella called 'Father Mine' which is based on Zsadist and Bella. I love Zsadist. He is one of my favourite brothers. There's lots of advice in here for aspiring writers, information on publishing, agents and editors. It gives a good insight into JR's writing process which was very eye opening. There's also a section called 'Kicks and giggles' which is some of JR's favourite quotes and smart ass comments the brothers have come out with in the books. Then there is also a section with posts that the brothers have put on the BDB message boards. Which were really funny.

I am so glad I bought this BDB, Insider's Guide. I feel like I know the brothers even better now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...