Sunday 20 November 2011

City of Angels by Cassandra Clare

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am really disappointed with this book. It kept me reading but only to get to the good bit, that didn't really arrive. It was just full of Jace hating himself even more for reason's out of his control. I didn't think it was possible for some one to hate themselves so much, but Jace definitely hits a record in this installment. I wanted the happy Jace and Clary, which I think we managed one paragraph of in the whole book. Or was that one of Jace's self loathing dreams? Yes you read that right, He didn't even have to be awake to be hating himself.

There were bits I liked, like Maia and Jordan and Simon and Isabelle. But Jace brought it all down. :(

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...