Sunday 20 November 2011

Damascus Road by Ellen C. Maze


Damascus Road (The Corescu Chronicles Book Two)Damascus Road by Ellen C. Maze

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
 
"How far would you go to protect the innocent?
Giving up your life to save a stranger is one thing, but subject yourself to constant torture in an effort to save some people you've never met? This is the kind of man you'll find in Tony Agricola; survivor of Book One: The Judging.

Tony will sacrifice his very blood so the town can sleep safe at night. Would you?"


Wow, Ellen has done it yet again. What a fantastic trip she just sent me on.
I seem to fall in love with every new character Ellen brings in to her books.

In this instalment Tony is on a mission to save Paul from his evil vampire ways. Tony is determined to keep him on a tight rein but Paul finds himself another preacher Big John Jenkins. Will two preachers be enough to placate him? 

I have loved every one of Ellen's books and short stories that I have picked up. I recommend her books to everyone.

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...