Saturday 10 August 2013

Second Hearts (Wishes #2) by G.J. Walker-Smith

Second Hearts (The Wishes Series #2)Second Hearts by G.J. Walker-Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



"Charli Blake's high tolerance for risk doesn't always work in her favour. 
After a year of living out her dream of travelling the world, the sunny West African village of Kaimte would be her last stop.
She's bound for New York, in search of the boy she'd let go of long ago. 
For Charli, nothing has changed. She's travelled thousands of miles but hasn't moved an inch. Adam Dรฉcarie still means everything to her.
But reality soon hits hard.
For Adam, everything has changed.
Memories of the best love she's ever known is all she has left, until Charli makes a shocking discovery. None of it had ever been real in the first place."

This book needs to come with a warning have a box of tissues handy. My second heart has turned black, I was left completely heartbroken after finishing this book. 
It had some lovely beautiful moments, but then there were some heartbreaking tears streaming down your face moments too, not to mention the moments where I wanted to go all ninja on someones butt. I can barely see through the tears to write this review. I will be impatiently waiting for the next instalment to be released.

P.S I was right on my guess of who Elvis was... Just call me Mrs Marple.


It can be purchased in both Paperback and Kindle edition from Amazon
It is also available from iTunes and Barnes and Noble.
Add to Goodreads 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance ๐™ƒ๐™š’๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–...