Wednesday 7 August 2013

Who He Is (FireNine #1) by S. Q. Williams

Who He Is (FireNine, #1)Who He Is by Shanora Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

* An ARC was provided by the author for an honest review *

The writing of this book was wonderful, it was so descriptive and full. It flowed so well I struggled to put it down. I would say its S. Q. Williams' best work to date.

"Eliza Smith has never been the one to seek a relationship. She’s never dated a guy in her life, never even hugged a man (outside of her father/manager of the hot and popular rock band, FireNine) but when she decides to spend her summer on tour with FireNine, it all changes. Eliza really gets to meet Gage Grendel - her former crush from high school and the lead singer of FireNine - and witness sides to him to which she’ll begin to truly despise.
She’ll ignore him, she’ll dislike his ways, she’ll do anything to try and stay away from him until Gage finally gets her to slip up and give in. She agrees on a casual fling with Gage, but soon they’ll both see how the fling will blur into something they can’t control and when it’s finally time for Eliza to go and accomplish her own dreams, she’ll know there’s more she took from Gage than she ever thought possible."



I came out of this book with a very strong love/hate relationship with this book and its characters, the only character that I loved none stop was Roy, I would have been more than happy to help him with his kitten heads. Lol.. 
Eliza was a really connectable character, I understood her thought recess more than I think she even did at times.
I went into this story expecting to fall in love with the main love interest. The rock star. Gage Grendell. Unfortunately he wasn't very likeable, ok he did have sweet moments and that is why I said love/hate but I must say I hated him 95% of the time. Gage is so arrogant. I wanted to punch his charming smirk off his face. But saying that, that is how he needed to be.
Montana and his Mohawk was just lovely, I liked how he connected with Eliza, the only time he made me angry was when he supported Gage when he didn't deserve it.
Deed.. Poor Deed.. I liked Deed. 
Now Ben was a cool Dad, I liked Ben a lot.

You can buy this book on Amazon.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...