Saturday 5 May 2012

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs

Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3)Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Patricia Briggs is one of my favourite authors. I love her Werewolf/Fae/Vampire world. This is another fabulous edition to her Alpha and Omega series. I am so glad we get to see more of Charles, Anna and Bran who we have seen pop up sometimes in her other series (Mercedes Thompson Series) I can not wait to find out how what they Fae did at the end of this is going to affect the Werewolves in the next book from both of these series.
Charles and Anna are having trouble with their relationship due to the role Charles plays as the boogeyman of the wolves. The FBI needs help to find a serial killer who has been killing werewolves, Anna goes to help as a werewolf consultant taking Charles as her bodyguard. Can they catch the killer before they become the next victim.
Brilliant plot, full of action, awesome as always.. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...