Wednesday 2 May 2012

Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh


Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter, #4)Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"The severed head marked by a distinctive tattoo on its cheek should have been a Guild case, but dark instincts honed over hundreds of years of life compel the vampire Dmitri to take control. There is something twisted about this death, something that whispers of centuries long past...but Dmitri's need to discover the truth is nothing to the vicious strength of his response to the hunter assigned to decipher the tattoo...."

I was pleasantly surprised when I started this book and found it was based around Dmitri. It was the most erotic of the series yet, but that is expected with Dmitri being the most seductive Vampire in New York. I loved getting to know his past and seeing him move into the future. He is definitely on of my favorite of Raphael's Seven. I'm hoping we are going to get a book for each of the Seven because Illuim, Jason, Venom and Aodhan intrigue me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...