Monday 6 June 2011

Stargazer by Claudia Gray

Stargazer (Evernight, #2)Stargazer (Evernight #2) by Claudia Gray

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"Evernight Academy: an exclusive boarding school for the most beautiful, dangerous students of all-vampires. Bianca, born to two vampires, has always been told her destiny is to become one of them.

But Bianca fell in love with Lucas-a vampire hunter sworn to destroy her kind. They were torn apart when his true identity was revealed, forcing him to flee the school.

Although they may be separated, Bianca and Lucas will not give each other up. She will risk anything for the chance to see him again, even if it means coming face-to-face with the vampire hunters Black Cross-or deceiving the powerful vampires of Evernight. Bianca's secrets will force her live a life of lies.

Yet Bianca isn't the only one keeping secrets. When Evernight is attacked by an evil force that seems to target her, she discovers the truth thought she knew is only the beginning..."


This series is brilliant, both this book and the first I couldn't seem to put down once I started them.
Stargazer didn't have as big twists as Evernight did but it did still go in directions I didn't expect.
When Bianca was with Lucas I liked her with him but then when she was with Balthazar I wanted her with him.

I can't wait to pick up the next installment Hourglass. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...