Sunday 12 January 2014

Her Viking Wolf by Theodora Taylor

Her Viking WolfHer Viking Wolf by Theodora Taylor
My rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


When Chloe Adams was four her shiftless shifter parents abandoned her on the side of the road. But now she’s a DIY domestic goddess, and engaged to the hottest alpha in Colorado –- that is until a sexy, time-traveling Viking werewolf shows up to claim her as his fated mate.

Wait, what?!?!

Hold on to your seats, dear readers, this book contains two rival alpha males, sizzling hot mating, and nothing less than the adventure of a lifetime


~ Review ~

I picked this up when I had a 1-click frenzy with a list of current freebies I found. I am so glad I found this one because I thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't even realise it was #3 in the series, so they must be interconnected standalones, because I didn't feel like I was missing anything.
I am obsessed with werewolves and loved the different side to Taylor's wolves, the rules of no shift during pregnancy for both male and female, and the heat crazed mating until she falls pregnant. I also loved getting to see the Viking times but most of all, I loved Fenris and Chloe. I can't wait to find more of this series to read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...