Monday 8 October 2012

Stained by Ella James


Stained (Stained, #1)Stained by Ella James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"After a fire destroys seventeen-year-old Julia’s home and kills her foster parents, she chases the half-demon responsible across the country and back, determined to avenge her family and discover why a host of celestial baddies want her dead. With Julia is enigmatic hottie - Cayne, who has his own score to settle with the half-demon, and who might be just as dangerous as the creature he and Julia hunt."

I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read the next one. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was because it confused me at times, I found myself rereading paragraphs because I had lost where the author was taking me. I can't explain what it was but one minute something was happening the next it was something else and I had to reread to figure out how we got from a to b. other then that it was fab.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance ๐™ƒ๐™š’๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–...