Friday 9 July 2010

My Challenge List

Here is my List for July's Challenge, fingers crossed I get through them all by July 31st!!

1. Read a book that is set in the past (historical).

2. Read a book that is set in the present (contemporary).

3. Read a book that is set in the future (futuristic).

4. Read a book that involves time-travel.

5. Read a book that was popular on the year that you were born.

6. Read a book that is set in a major city (urban)

7. Read a book that is set in a rural setting, small town or country.

8. Read a book that is set in space or off-planet.

9. Read a book that happens in a place that is completely created by the author's imagination or a place that cannot be found in a current world map. (fantasy).

10. Read a book set in the city, state or country you currently lived in, or a place, city, state or country you have visited. (Scottland)

1 comment:

HungryVampire said...

Wow!! Lots to read! I've read "Dead Witch Walking"... I like this series. I still need to finish reading it.
\

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...