Sunday 11 July 2010

The Karate Kid.

My kids have been nagging to see "The Karate kid" since the first trailer was shown on TV weeks ago. The minute i saw Jackie Chan was in it i decided we had to go see it!

Today was the day we finally went, I say finally but it was only released here 4 days ago.

I was very intrigued to see how Jaden Smith would be as an actor, as bad as this will make me sound I was wondering if he got the part because of his high profile father (Will Smith) or his own acting skills. I am very glad to report it is the latter, he is a brilliant little actor, he will definitely be giving his dad a run for his money as he gets older.

The film was great and took nothing away from the original. In my opinion it surpasses the original in its kung fu and spirit. We get to see some breathtaking views of China, including the Forbidden City and The Great Wall of China.
Overall "The Karate Kid" gets five out of five stars from me

Unfortunately when we got back home my boys, who are 8 years old (twins) decided they wanted to try out the cool kung fu moves on each other. So I have a feeling im going to be doing a lot of telling off over the next couple of days.


You can visit the movie's website here > The Karate Kid

2 comments:

HungryVampire said...

Excellent review! I have wanted to see this movie as well. I can't wait to see it. I too love everything Jackie Chan.

Thanks

Aim4theNeck said...

Jackie Chan is amazing, but I forgot to wait to see if the blooper reel was after the credits or during it usually is on his films.. damn it!!!

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...