Friday 28 February 2014

New Release: Spark (Spark #1) by Jennifer Ryder


Not many people know that I, Eevie Lawson, have a problem. An addiction to romance novels. I eat them for breakfast. I hide it the best I can, but I need them to breathe. It’s how I cope.


I’ve had a swag of book boyfriends, but now that I’m free from the responsibility of caring for my three younger brothers, it’s time to find one in the flesh. 


In real life, no girl meets their hero on page one, or even at the end of chapter one. I should know. 


My journey is real. It’s not perfect, and it sure as hell isn’t easy—but the fight for something worthwhile never is.

Add it on Goodreads

~ Purchase Links ~




 It's not to late to join up to the release day event tonight (8pm Sydney time) -https://www.facebook.com/events/562755927135704, there's heaps of prizes up for grabs from some of Jennifer's favourite authors and bloggers, as well as signed Spark swag and copies of Spark.

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...