Wednesday 12 June 2013

Clipped by Sara V. Zook

ClippedClipped by Sara V. Zook
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I wish someone would’ve warned me that the world is sometimes a cruel place to live in. I wish someone would have said that guilt and regret may eat away at your mind until there is nothing left but a suffering that lingers. I wish someone would have taken the time to inform me of how difficult it is to dig yourself out of a decision gone bad. I wish to show the rest of those out there who didn’t know either, who are just like me …"

What a heart wrenching story. Beautiful and devastating all in one. A must read for both adults and teenagers.
I felt a connection with the main character Lauren, I went through something simliar at that age, only I didn't choose the same path she did. It really makes you think about what mothers go through in those circumstances. It has been a few days since I read it and it has stayed with me, I am still thinking about it. I highly recommend this.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...