Saturday 8 June 2013

Bared to You (Crossfire #1) by Sylvia Day

Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)Bared to You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness… He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily…

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds…and desires.The bonds of his love transformed me, even as i prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart..."


This book was recommended to me a while back, I was reluctant to read it because after all the hype of 50 shades I was worried this would turn out as disappointing in its bad writing even though its storyline was great. Well was I wrong?
I am so glad I finally purchased this book, it totally hooked me in, once I got started I couldn't put it down. At first I thought I Gideon was an egotistical prick. Mr Cross I am so sorry about that, I was wrong... So so wrong.. I totally fell in loved with that guy and his fucked-up-ness. Eva is perfect for him.
I got a bonus sneak at the next book in the back and I am going to have to suffer two hole ads before I can get to the store and guy it. God help them if they don't have it in stock


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance ๐™ƒ๐™š’๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–...