Sunday 2 December 2012

Pulse of Heroes (Pulse #1) A. Jacob Sweeney


Pulse Of Heroes (The Pulse #1)Pulse Of Heroes by A. Jacob Sweeny
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Michelle used to feel like she was behind in everything, especially school and relationships. Her great aunt from the old country says she is like a bland meal, "no salt or pepper". But in junior year, everything changes. Her father takes a position on the Town Council, a popular boy in school becomes interested in her, and most importantly, the Hekademos Learning Center, a private school for 'troubled' students, moves into her quiet neighborhood amidst the protests of the entire town.

After an embarrassing fall over the school wall, Michelle meets Elliot and her ordinary ‘bland’ life changes its course forever."

It started out slow but once I got to the 40% mark I couldn't put it down. The writing style was different compared to what I'm used to, you swap and change between different characters thoughts a little willy nilly, but it was something I managed to get used to.
I love all the characters and can't wait to see what happens next.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...