Sunday 16 December 2012

Obtained by Shanora Williams


OBTAINED (OBTAINED, Book #1)OBTAINED by Shanora Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC from the author.
This was a brilliant start to a series. Once I started reading I could not put it down until I was finished. Alexandria, Jules and Felix became my best friends for the day, and to be honest I'm kind of at a loss without them today. I really enjoyed Shanora's writing style, it flowed really well. Some authors jump about and chop and change through scenes but Shanora took me EXACTLY where I wanted to be. It had just the right amount if suspense that I had to just keep reading and when I did have to put it down for 5 minutes to pick the kids up from school I was still thinking more about what's going to happen, than I was thinking about my actual journey to school. Well Done Ms Shanora Williams. I will be impatiently awaiting any other books you write in the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...