Thursday 5 April 2012

Whisper a Scream: Noche Files I by Pete Turner

Whisper a Scream: Noche Files I by Pete Turner

My Rating: 5 of 5 stars.

"I know evil exists, I met it face to face Solomon Noche is a therapist in the seemingly normal small town of Retselville, Kentucky dealing with displaced anger toward God after his family dies tragically. Nightmares encapsulate him where an ancient demonic cult sacrifices children in Retselville. Despite Sol’s protest, God chooses him to stop them. This discovery thrusts him into a journey where reality and psychosis blur as a nightmarish figure torments him with riddles and time-traveling horrors."

Whisper a Scream is full of twists and turns. It has everything you would want in a book mystery, suspense, lots of thrills and spine tingling chills. I really enjoyed this book, It kept me guessing right through to the last page. Well Done Mr Turner.

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...