Thursday 5 April 2012

Rejection by Stu Loudon

Rejection by Stu Loudon

My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:   
A once beloved son.
Estranged,
Rejected.
Cursed.

How far will he go to wreak revenge on his father, and those in his father's new family?

REJECTION is a chilling examination of the power and effects of love,,,of rejection...of bitterness.


I have read three of Stu Loudon's short stories now and I must say I love his writing style, it's dark and chilling and he has an unbelievable ability of making you feel his words. I can't say much without spoiling it for you so all I am going to say is Mr Loudon is very very sneaky. Go buy it and you will know what I mean. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...