Sunday 3 April 2011

Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult

Plain TruthPlain Truth by Jodi Picoult

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was recommended to me by my sister, who said she really loved this book. But for some reason I had been putting off reading it, I just kept picking up other books to read. When I finally picked it up I couldn't put it down.


I've only read two of Jodi Picoult's books now and both have had such a unpredictable twist at the end. I just love it not being able to guess whats going on.


THERE MAY BE SPOILERS






Katie is Amish girl who has a baby in the family barn alone and falls asleep with the baby in her arms, wishing god could take it all away. Katie wakes to find the baby gone. We are told the from the first few pages that this is what happened... Throughout the book Katie goes from denying having the baby, to admitting it. But she is adamant that she wake up and found the baby gone. 

I must have suspected every character at least twice, all of them accept the one that it turned out to be.



Brilliant read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...