Wednesday 11 December 2013

Falling Into Place (Others of Edenton #3) by Brandy L. Rivers

Falling Into Place (Others of Edenton: Book 3)Falling Into Place by Brandy L. Rivers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Warning: 18+ Adult themes. 

Robert would have done anything for Liz, even let her go when she claimed she needed to be alone. With his life in shambles, he dove into his work as a Silver Council enforcer.
Liz never fit in, but to protect her first love, she walked away when a wild burst of magic nearly killed him. Tremaine found her, and helped her put her life back together.
The man who tore her world apart awakes from a 21 year slumber with revenge on his mind. Nothing will stop James from tearing the power from Liz’s body.
After learning James is alive, Robert rushes to Liz and bands together with Tremaine to keep her safe. Facing her worst fears Liz realizes she can only fall apart or fall into place                                              

***  I received an ARC in return for an honest review ***

I am so happy to be able to visit Edenton again. I love that town, I wish I could move there.

I adore everyone of Brandy's characters, Hayden had the #1 guy spot after he stuck up for Fallen in In Too Deep and then when he featured in Amethyst's book Shadows of the Past. But I am sorry Hayden, please forgive me.. Tremaine has knocked you off the top spot.

This story showed you past and present, it worked well. I am a Werewolf girl and thought I would miss them since this book was based around the Mages, but I was surprised when I got to the end of the book and hadn't had one thought like "Where are my wolves" or "Someone needs to turn furry already"... I enjoyed all their different abilities. It was fantastic.

I am looking forward to reading Preston's story, he needs a HEA. I want to see Jamie's HEA too, I can't wait to witness that moment when she see's her Mr Right. Plus more of Jamie means we will get to see more of Jess (I hope so anyway), I like Jess.

Sorry to be a nag Brandy, But chop-chop, I want the next one already. 

Find your way to Edenton with these links:
www.brandylrivers.com
www.facebook.com/brandylrivers
www.twitter.com/brandylrivers


View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...