Tuesday 27 March 2012

Balthazar By Claudia Gray

BalthazarBalthazar by Claudia Gray

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Balthazar drops in on Skye a former Evernight student, a human student to find her being stalked by vampire's and not just any tribe of vampire's, Redgrave's tribe, Redgrave is the vampire that sired Balthazar. Will Balthazar be able to protect Skye and take out his revenge on Redgrave? Read it to find out!

A brilliant spin-off to the Evernight Series. We get to see some of the fab characters again. I loved getting to see into Balthazar's past. I hope she does more like this maybe one based around Vic and Ranulf.

You will never guess who says this- "I love Justin Bieber."  ;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...