Monday 16 January 2012

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid #6)Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was sad reading this knowing that it was the last of the series. I was worried that it wouldn't wrap up how I wanted it to, But Richelle did a fabulous job of it. I loved everything about it there's nothing I could complain about, except maybe Roman. It would of been nice to see a different path for him. But in saying that I think that was a fundamental point to Georgina's drive for her future. I have always loved Carter, but this book made me love him more, he was so nice to Seth's niece's, He's an Angel. (pun intended)

“You remember our talk about purpose and meaning?" he asked me, the smile disappearing. "Well, I think this might be mine. I think this is what I was meant to do, Georgina.”~ Roman.

Well Done Richelle Mead. I have loved every minute I have spent in Georgina's world. Thank you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...