Friday 24 September 2010

Do You Come Here Often by Alexandra Potter

Do You Come Here Often?Do You Come Here Often? by Alexandra Potter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Grace is living the perfect life, she's engaged to a lawyer, Spencer. One thing leads to another and she starts to question if he is really Mr Right? after all.

Do You Come Here Often? follows a group of people that are all connected to Grace Fairley, in some way or another.

I loved the story line and enjoyed all the character's, the only problem was that it jumped from one person to another without warning. Which I found made me get lost afew times. But I still found it a feel good book, Making you believe in fate and second chances.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...