Tuesday 31 August 2010

The Shack by William P. Young

This book is an amazing read, it is spiritually profound, theologically enlightening and life impacting.

Visit the The Shack book website

This book is an amazing read, it is spiritually profound, theologically enlightening and life impacting.

If you do not believe in God do not let that put you off it is not bible drivel, (No offence to bible lovers) I am not remotely religious and still loved this book. It asked many questions I have asked myself about Religious beliefs, the bible and God.
Not only did it give me a new perspective on religion, it also gave me a new perspective on my relationships with my family and friends; and how I can change them for the better. This book is a must read.
Please give it a try!

1 comment:

Sverige said...

I consider myself a Christian and for many years have tried to understand the bible, its teachings and the Trinity. For those of you who have a hard time with the Characters, I found them to be wonderful, who are we to judge that God, Christ and the Holy Spirit can't be in whatever likeness they choose to be. We all have to remember that this author brought us this story because he wanted to explain to his children the Trinity. To me it was a beautiful story that I found myself living through his words. No matter what people feel about his writing, I felt he touched on alot of emotions and feelings that I questioned, but see them now so much more clearly. I will take the joy that I received from this book and apply it to my everyday life and share it with many. No matter what your religion or your views, the author has given us a gift a story that makes us stop and look at our lives and our relationship with God.

Review: Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers #2) by Eden Finley

Author: Eden Finley Book: Unspoken Vow Series: Steele Brothers (#2) Genre: MM Romance 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖...